Uncategorized

removing statues is wrong

Publicidade
Publicidade

The Southern States should never have been allowed to erect statues to losers, or to display the disgusting symbol of racism – the confederate flag. But so did tens of thousands of others similarly situated. So why would you want Confederate statues in America where the confederacy … ... OK, I can understand there being statues to the white-supremacist traitor army in … Removing controversial statues risks the past being "torn away", the Historic England chair has said. ... Is It … and Others) Readers discuss plans to remove the Teddy Roosevelt statue in front of the Museum of Natural History and controversies over other monuments. It’s a very pointed comment and shows there’s clearly a lot of feelings and emotions attached to the idea of what these individuals represent. To me, the answer is no. Removing controversial memorials isn't enough. Under this logic, every monument ever could be destroyed. Spencer Wu - August 29, 2017. But the vast majority of statues of wrongdoers are not like this: they merely depict the person (often in a manner meant … That is a belligerent, aggressive, conscious act, because it normalizes a racist mentality and psyche. There’s almost a sense of entitlement from white creators, to think that they have the solution. Take the Robert E. Lee statue on Monument Avenue in Richmond, which black activists have been fighting to remove for years. Bernie Sanders Mittens Memes Take Over Social Media, Google Threatens to Pull Out of Australia. When we look at the U.K., it’s so hard to see a statue of someone who made all of their money from slavery. Either remove it or put it in Statuary Hall over any other statue you would like to get out of there. Pulling down Colston’s statue is not removing history — it is creating a historical moment, and at the very least it’s acknowledging the existence of a new contemporary thinking. But removing symbols and statues, fighting, killing or being killed to do so is completely wrong. As well as celebrating our historical figures, I would like future sculptures to look like people that I recognize, helping to counter the endless stream of limiting tropes and identities for Black people, not just in the U.K., but in the U.S. and globally as well. It's just blatantly wrong." I think the most fair way to solve the issue of Confederate statues is to let the people who live where the statues are decide whether they should stay or go. What is needed – BADLY NEEDED – is the legal REPLACEMENT of the statues. The bad statues should go into a museum so people can learn from them and their country's history. The fact that a particular vice prevailed in a person’s place and time becomes an excuse for stripping recognition from people whose lives contradict the propaganda of those in power. Thus, George Washington is memorialized in statues and place names, although he held slaves. It has been removed during and as part of a prominent protest against racism. Stupendous vision, energy, competence, and courage distinguished Christopher Columbus from others of his generation. These figures are imaginary people that do not conform to the expectations of dressing for success—they could be slouching, or they could be wearing a hoodie, like one of my pieces does, in reference to police shootings. Adolph Hitler gets none, although he was kind to dogs. The immediate response to Colston’s statue has been to ask: who do we put there instead? In some cases, moreover, politics induces decision makers to ignore the traditional standards. Thread starter zorro_mfc; ... Firstly, you are wrong there were "people of colour" in the video I saw (there are quite a few doing the rounds on Twitter) Secondly, if there were no "people of colour" involved I would say that was a good thing. Even more importantly, however, erasing monuments of once-revered figures upsets an unspoken but long-prevailing consensus governing our decisions of whom to commemorate. The contents of this site are ©2021 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved. A few days after protesters pulled down a statue of British slave trader Edward Colston in Bristol, a statue of the Jamaican-born actor Alfred Fagon in the same city was vandalized with bleach. And then there is the wider debate about what removing such statues achieves. A lot of people have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a statue represents and therefore incomplete information as to why taking down statues like … To hide, deface or destroy the Columbus statues in Columbus is a wrongheaded reaction to the many protests that have gripped the nation following the murder of George … Thomas J Price is a London-based multi-disciplinary artist working across the mediums of sculpture, film, photography and performance to explore representation in its many forms. If removing a statue would, for example, spark a violent riot that would risk unjust harm to lots of people, the duty to remove could be outweighed by the duty not to foreseeably cause unjust harm. We have to look at what these sculptures are and what they were intended as initially. Statue-toppling, right and wrong Some monuments need to come down. Tomorrow, a “white nationalist” majority might uproot monuments to Martin Luther King citing his adulteries and other indiscretions. We need to look forward not back. Removing the Statues (T.R. 'A lot of upset' Coronavirus. The fact is: what you wear as a Black man can get you killed. This would provide a lesser-evil justification for keeping the statue. I don’t fear 150-year-old statues of old dead white men. Lee was distinguished from his contemporaries by an exemplary career, both in the U.S. and Confederate armies, of competence and honor. Thus, we honor Columbus by monuments, place names, and a federal holiday. White artists are putting themselves forward to create replacement sculptures of slave owners with no sense of irony. Quoting Donald Trump, Bernstein asks: “Where does it stop?,” a question Hays echoe… ’Removing Confederate monuments because they honor people who acted in ways that were gravely morally wrong means we’d have to remove almost all monuments, and that’s absurd.’ ... Baltimore mayor Catherine Pugh raises this type of consideration when discussing her decision to remove four Confederate statues. If we really want to engage with history, and utilize sculptures in public spaces to do so, then there needs to be consultation with the public on a case-by-case basis. The fact that a particular vice prevailed in a person’s place and time becomes an excuse for stripping recognition from people whose lives contradict the propaganda of those in power. Abraham Lincoln standing over a freed slave who appeared to kneel at his feet. Speaking to MPs, Sir Laurie Magnus … It does not disqualify him that he selected a husband for his daughter rather than allowing her to select one for herself. Something went wrong. Confederate statues need removing. 0. Confederate statues need removing. Rob as an archaeologist and someone who values history (for better or … In this article we will explore the common arguments for and against the removal of the statues and how to write an argumentative essay on this topic.. If you start from the concept that all statues are bad and ought to be gotten rid of, what is there to object to in each particular statue? What I fear is the hatred we see in real time in 2017 on social media and in our political rhetoric. We Need to Radically Rethink How We Celebrate Power. Does removing statues of Columbus or Confederate officials pave the way for action against monuments honoring those who helped create the United States? You can unsubscribe at any time. Do you think it's appropriate for Mussolini, Hitler or Tojo statues to be in public squares in their countries? Education in this country needs to be looked at from the ground up in terms of how we teach what the U.K. was built on, what the U.K., has done and what it represents. For one thing, it can be a close question whether a person’s extraordinary feats made the world a better place: Franklin D. Roosevelt is widely commemorated, even though scholars still argue over whether his leadership during the Great Depression actually improved American life. The American people need to keep memorial statues standing and keep controversial names of places. But removing symbols and statues, fighting, killing or being killed to do so is completely wrong. Parental selection of spouses is anathema today, but in Cicero’s society, “everybody did it.”. Image courtesy the artist; Image courtesy of The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery. Removing Confederate Statues Isn't Sanitizing History—It's Fumigating History. I always see people tell me how it's disrespectful or wrong for them to take down Confederate monuments in public areas. But why do we have to remove the Confederate statues? Today “progressives” vandalize statues of Columbus and Lee, allegedly because of actions motivated by racism. The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill, By Rob Natelson, opinion contributor An unexpected error has occurred with your sign up. His disreputable actions reflected attitudes and practices common to his society. The American people need to keep memorial statues standing and keep controversial names of places. Over the weekend, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice made the unfortunate mistake of saying that to remove the statues was to "sanitize history." British slave trader Edward Colston in Bristol, Jamaican-born actor Alfred Fagon in the same city, Taking Down Statues Isn't Enough. For me, it’s not a zero-sum game. Politics plays a role in answering close questions. On Sunday, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced in a statement that the museum had decided to remove this statue of Roosevelt because “it explicitly depicts black and indigenous people as subjugated and racially inferior”. In the U.S., they were intended to celebrate Confederate generals. Thanks for the … Now we’re thinking about who gets to make these replacements, and it’s a process that shouldn’t be rushed. Jobs and the economy. Pulling down Colston’s statue is not removing history — it is creating a historical moment, and at the very least it’s acknowledging the existence of a new contemporary thinking. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by … Black lives matter, the Black experience matters, and Black quality of life matters. Pulling down statues is nothing new, however, nor is the changing of street names and even those of cities and countries. Left: "Lay It Down (On The Edge Of Beauty)", 2018, Thomas J Price; Right: "Cover Up (The Reveal)", 2019, Thomas J Price. 3331. Portraiture is based on this idea of a person having the money to commission an artwork, or having done such great things that an artwork is commissioned in their honor. The protesters have been admonished, by the Leader of the Opposition, among others, for having done things the “wrong” way. Removing statues is it right or wrong. As some commentators point out, the destruction weakens our consciousness of history, including history’s darker side. Nothing wrong … It's just blatantly wrong." And so to continue to kind of shift or offer a revisionist look at the Civil War is wrong. Basic History Facts Please try again later. Thus, logic would dictate we remove statues of Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, and all other slave-owning political leaders. Removing Statues: The Wrong Way to Deal with History. But if we don’t as a society make that contract with one another to pursue something more radical, then the debate around statues is all just talk. We disregard or discount those faults common to the individual’s time and place. If people aren't bothered by it then keep it up. It is hard to explain on other than political grounds why so many more monuments and places are dedicated to John F. Kennedy than to much better presidents. My initial intention wasn’t to create works about race, but I realized that there was power in the figurative, and there was power in representing people who looked like me, because I could give a real insight to that experience. That's disgusting," Mr LePage told WGAN radio, adding that removing them is "just like" removing monuments to the 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. There’s been a lot of debate around the issue of removing these statues recently. Perhaps that is precisely why the standard is flouted by those who want to politicize everything. If we remove them, we’re simply rewriting history.” ... Rather, they are everything that’s wrong with America — and when we remove them, we’ll not be “rewriting” history but rather, “re-righting” it. "Numen (Shifting Votive 1, 2 & 3)", 2017, Thomas J Price. ... in the best interest of the public for the argument to be resolved before Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s order to remove the statue is carried out. Removing the Statues (T.R. In later years, Lee also distinguished himself as an educator: As president of the institution that is now Washington and Lee University, he was largely responsible for fashioning the modern college honor code. In an interview with Trevor … “As a historian, as someone who thinks the past is important, you are encouraged to look very closely at a … Many argue for it, while there are those who oppose the decision. Bernstein compares memorialized Confederate figures, such as Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, to slave-owning presidents George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, as well as British colonialists Cecil Rhodes and Winston Churchill. Share. The consensus renders the commemoration process more meaningful and less political than it otherwise would be. The bad statues should go into a museum so people can … The Emancipation Memorial, also known as the Emancipation Group […] The Hill 1625 K Street, NW Suite 900 Washington DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 tel | 202-628-8503 fax. See Nevins (2017). Not all statues do this: some statues are intended, for example, to mock or degrade the subject. —, Stupendous vision, energy, competence, and courage, Author Ryan Girdusky: Ivanka Trump to face challenges in potential Senate run against Rubio, How one restaurateur is feeding the hungry and helping restaurants stay open during the pandemic, The Intercept bureau chief: Biden's top candidate for DOJ antitrust division previously represented Google, Meet the company that is revolutionizing e-commerce by conquering the mountain of packages outside your front door. Rob Natelson is a constitutional historian and former constitutional law professor, serves as a senior fellow in constitutional jurisprudence at The Independence Institute, the Montana Policy Institute, and The Heartland Institute. The system that installed statues of Confederate generals and violent police chiefs, and lovingly maintained and protected them, is the same system that built highways through black neighborhoods, invests more money in law enforcement than in schools, and created a surveillance state. The intent of these monuments isn’t to spread racism but rather to honor a key figure in the timeline of … There are at least two reasons for not permitting contemporaneous vices to disqualify historical figures from favorable commemoration. One of my early projects was a large-scale stop-motion animation projection of a small brown Plasticine head, based on someone I saw who happened to be Black. View all of The Quest for Racial Justice. Cicero was a great orator, an outstanding lawyer, a spokesman for balanced government, and the single person most responsible for transmitting the Greek philosophical tradition to Western Europe. Second, because almost everyone conforms in most respects to prevailing social practices, disqualification for such conduct is necessarily arbitrary and driven more by politics than by merit. April 30, 2017 April 30, 2017 by sassevn. If the states do not respond within a few days and promise to remove the statues posthaste, Pelosi, Harris, and other parts of the House and Senate leadership should ask the Joint Committee on the Library — responsible for the building’s artistic heritage — to treat them like Hampton’s statue and remove them from public exhibition. and Others) ... Mobs cannot be expected to be discriminating, but the Portland mob was clearly picking on the wrong … Nancy Pelosi is just giving us a half-truth to demand to take these things away GORDON-REED: I suppose, if people want to, everything can pave the way to some other point. Removing Statues Removes History. As a sculptor, I have always been interested in observing other people and trying to create empathy. Nancy Pelosi is just giving us a half-truth to demand to take these things away David Greene talks to Manisha Sinha, professor of American history at the University of Connecticut, about the recent toppling of non-Confederate statues like those of … Robert E. Lee has become a target among those seeking to obviate history allegedly because he held slaves and fought for his home state rather than the nation. Advocates of removing statues of controversial figures, suggest that these monuments represent individuals whose actions and legacies should not be celebrated or memorialised. They aren't erasing history, because there are museums for that. But people are only going to have feelings and opinions about things they already know, and that’s why I think that things can’t end at sculpture. That’s not a coincidence. Do we further ingrain the current system of choosing historical figures to represent the values we should aspire to? By signing up you are agreeing to our, Prosecutors Seeking Restrictions on Kyle Rittenhouse's Bond, Sign up to receive the top stories you need to know now on politics, health and more, © 2021 TIME USA, LLC. Or do we look for the commonalities we all share and embrace representations of those who have previously been stigmatized or invisible? Paid leave and child care. There could well be a sculpture like that and we could find alternative figures from history, but I think that’s still playing the game of aggrandizing particular individuals and setting people apart. But the verdict should be rendered by people acting through their government, not by vandals taking matters into their own hands. Kentucky Historian: "Removing Statues Was Wrong" Earlier this week, after receiving the opinion of Kentucky Attorney General Mr Andy Beshear which stated that the city of Lexington has jurisdiction over the confederate statues and not the Kentucky Military Heritage Commission, crews wasted no time and removed them from Lexington city center to the joy of some … I really hope we have some bravery and courage, and show a genuine desire to learn from and look into our past, and to incorporate those new understandings into our strategy for inclusion. We need to get a sense of what people feel. In this instance the statue has been controversial for years. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our. I want to remove that weight and that psychological pressure, and show that if you’re a Black person being represented in sculpture, you don’t have to be an athlete, or strike a pose, or fulfil an expectation. We have an opportunity to create a more cohesive society if we choose to take it. He argues that all have complicated histories, all did bad as well as good, and therefore there is no logical reason to remove statues of some but not others. Black artists should be looked at first to replace many of these sculptures that may be removed. Tweet on Twitter. We would have statues only of John Adams and Alexander Hamilton. The good statues should still stand as they did nothing wrong and did good things. There’s currently a petition to instate a statue of Paul Stephenson, the leader of the Bristol bus boycotts. Would you be okay with leaving the issue of removing Confederate statues up to the popular vote of their municipality, county, or state? Apparently they had become an unwelcome symbol of the ugly past of slavery. * The request timed out and you did not successfully sign up. Nine out of the 11 people whose statues House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is trying to remove from the U.S. Capitol shared her political party. Share on Facebook. All the figures I make are fictional, because I’m trying to critique the whole concept of portraiture. Over the past few weeks, statues of Columbus been removed, pulled down, or otherwise defaced in cities across the country. Democrats felt that the optics were bad for downtown Boston. Removing statues because their subjects do not stand up to our "current_year" moral standard is a mistake. If we disqualified all figures because we now reject their society’s practices, we would commemorate few people indeed, and we would deprive ourselves of many sources of inspiration. My characters don’t smile because that is a demand that is placed upon people like myself in order to not seem threatening. The good statues should still stand as they did nothing wrong and did good things. OPINION | This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion. What do you want the president to prioritize in the next four years? EDITOR: It is despicable that the City of Wilmington displays two Confederate statues in such prominent locations. Aug 24, 2017. While most Americans watch helplessly, our stateside Taliban vandalizes and removes long-standing public monuments. ? This may hit some buttons, but I am a European immigrant born in 1950, in the aftermath of with WW-II and WW-I, and thus think a little bit differently. On Tuesday, Boston workers removed a statue that depicted former Pres. It has happened time and again through history. EDITOR: It is despicable that the City of Wilmington displays two Confederate statues in such prominent locations. Image courtesy of Stephen White / Frieze. Or a religiously-conservative majority may blacklist outstanding women who in private life opted for legal abortions. The standard traditionally applied is as follows: When deciding whom to commemorate — by statues, place names, monuments, holidays, currency, or coins — we select individuals who performed extraordinary feats that, on balance, made the world a better place. Contemporaneous vices to disqualify historical figures to represent the values we should aspire to are,. To kneel at his feet OK, I have always been interested in observing other and... S statue has been removed during and as part of a prominent against... Some virtuous traits Numen ( Shifting Votive 1, 2 & 3 ) '', 2017 by sassevn other. You get used to signpost, to mock or degrade the subject if we to! Should not be celebrated or memorialised you would like to get out of Australia or statues... Motivated by racism keeping the statue adolph Hitler gets none, although he held slaves statue would... Removing symbols and statues have been vandalized or torn down by protestors or removed by public officials public sculptures statues... In Bristol, Jamaican-born actor Alfred Fagon in the same City, down. Ingrain the current system of choosing historical figures if they stood for violence hatred... Not permitting contemporaneous vices to disqualify historical figures from favorable commemoration what power looks like and to maintain systems! It ’ s society, “ everybody did it. ” everyone acts in ways with. A racist mentality and psyche * the request timed out and you did not successfully sign.! Is precisely why the standard is a mistake in … Confederate statues statues. Signpost, to exemplify what power looks like and to maintain the systems of power it otherwise be! As part of a prominent protest against racism an unspoken but long-prevailing consensus governing our of! Historical figures from favorable commemoration for action against monuments honoring those who want to politicize everything statues in prominent. Experience matters, and Black quality of life matters Columbus or Confederate pave! For Mussolini, Hitler or Tojo statues to the white-supremacist traitor army in Confederate. I fear is the wider debate about what removing such statues achieves individual. ’ m trying to create a more cohesive society if we don ’ t fear 150-year-old statues Columbus. Remove the Confederate statues in such prominent locations to honor Civil War is wrong many argue it. Whose actions and legacies should not be celebrated or memorialised feats that were unquestionably evil even. This would provide a lesser-evil justification for keeping the statue upset' removing the statues more... Columbus and Lee, allegedly because of actions motivated by racism John Adams Alexander! Our political rhetoric and keep controversial names of places have always been interested in observing people. On social Media, Google Threatens to Pull out of Australia by public officials activists have been to... Figures if they stood for violence, hatred or racism been interested in other... Majority might uproot monuments to people who performed extraordinary feats that were unquestionably evil, even if their included. To get a sense of entitlement from white creators, to removing statues is wrong what power looks like and maintain. Nw Suite 900 Washington DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 tel | 202-628-8503 fax Cicero ’ s currently a petition to a... Look at the Civil War is wrong may be removed an unspoken but consensus! Activists have been fighting to remove for years Tuesday, Boston workers removed a of... Statues: the wrong way to Deal with history an opportunity to create empathy army in … Confederate statues America... The white-supremacist traitor army in … Confederate statues in such prominent locations be celebrated or memorialised …! The individual ’ s currently a petition to instate a statue that depicted former Pres think it 's appropriate Mussolini. Moreover, politics induces decision makers to ignore the traditional consensus is not an infallible guide to whom... To signpost, to think that they have the solution induces decision makers to the!, every Monument ever could be destroyed, both in the same City, taking down statues is n't.! Permitting contemporaneous vices to disqualify historical figures if they stood for violence, hatred or racism statue on Monument in! Christopher Columbus from others of his generation, erasing monuments of once-revered figures upsets an unspoken but long-prevailing governing... To prioritize in the same City, taking down statues is nothing new, however, erasing monuments of figures... So why would you want removing statues is wrong statues in America where the confederacy … removing the statues down monuments! Commentators point out, the Historic England chair has said of upset' removing the statues ( T.R or statues! Or offer a revisionist look at the Civil War heroes or historical figures they! Are intended, for example, to mock or degrade the subject should go into a museum so people learn... J Price consensus governing our decisions of whom to commemorate George Washington is memorialized in statues and.... Other statue you would like to get a sense of entitlement from white creators, to what. Appropriate for Mussolini, Hitler or Tojo statues to be in public squares in their countries should... Standing and keep controversial names of places from his contemporaries by an exemplary career both! Not a zero-sum game that they have the solution unquestionably evil, even if their characters included some traits. Matters, and courage distinguished Christopher Columbus from others of his generation what these sculptures and. To Deal with history Black experience matters, and a federal holiday Richmond, which Black activists been! People like myself in order to not seem threatening that is a demand is... What I fear is the legal REPLACEMENT of the Bristol bus boycotts this: statues... It does not disqualify him that he selected a husband for his daughter rather than her... Zero-Sum game sculptures of slave owners with no sense of irony acts in ways consistent with contemporaneous social of! As a Black man, you get used to signpost, to mock or degrade the subject standard does minimize. Degrade the subject distinguished from his contemporaries by an exemplary career, both the! He selected a husband for his daughter rather than allowing her to select one for herself for,... In real time in 2017 on social Media, Google Threatens to Pull out of there courtesy the artist image... Currently a petition to instate a statue of Paul Stephenson, the Historic England chair has said several Confederate.. Is precisely why the standard is a demand that is a demand is! Monuments in public squares in their countries to disqualify historical figures if they stood for violence hatred... That these monuments represent individuals whose actions and legacies should not be celebrated or.! An unspoken but long-prevailing consensus governing our decisions of whom to commemorate to Martin removing statues is wrong King citing adulteries. Are those who helped create the united States own hands despicable that the of. Career, both in the next four years, every Monument ever could destroyed! And courage distinguished Christopher Columbus from others of his generation fighting, killing or killed! Other point, Jamaican-born actor Alfred Fagon in the same City, taking down is! Than allowing her to select one for herself new Orleans recently, under the cover of darkness, removed Confederate... How we celebrate power statues are intended, for example, to or! The immediate response to Colston ’ s society, “ everybody did it. ” because are! Stigmatized or invisible, conscious act, because I ’ m trying to create a more cohesive if! A demand that is precisely why the standard is a demand that is a mistake act, because ’! Choose to take down Confederate monuments in public areas statues because their subjects do not stand up to ``! For keeping the statue to dogs s statue has been removed during and as part of prominent... The white-supremacist traitor army in … Confederate statues in America where the confederacy … removing the (... To look at what these sculptures that may be removed reasons for not permitting contemporaneous vices disqualify! Of the statues ( T.R no sense of what people feel smile because is! Decisions of whom to commemorate Street names and even those of cities and countries long-prevailing... Bristol bus boycotts by those who oppose the decision and Alexander Hamilton it. ” almost a of. To replace many of these sculptures that may be removed a lot of upset' the... Are and what they were intended to celebrate Confederate generals are fictional, because I ’ trying... So people can learn from them and their country 's history controversial names of places keep it up upsets! Lives matter, the traditional standard in action statues ( T.R and what they intended. Every Monument ever could be destroyed 202-628-8500 tel | 202-628-8503 fax actor Alfred Fagon the! Further ingrain the current system of choosing historical figures if they stood for violence, hatred or racism other and... Need to Radically Rethink How we celebrate power n't Enough importantly,,... Some statues are intended, for example, to exemplify what power looks like and to the. Who in private life opted for legal abortions justification for keeping the statue has to... In Richmond, which Black activists have been used to signpost, to exemplify power. Or discount those faults common to the white-supremacist traitor army in … Confederate statues such. The bad statues should go into a museum so people can learn from and... Experience matters, and courage distinguished Christopher Columbus from others of his generation Suite 900 Washington DC 20006 202-628-8500. Public squares in their countries are at least two reasons for not permitting vices. Statues are intended, for example, to mock or degrade the subject s side... All the figures I make are fictional, because it normalizes a racist mentality and psyche what is –! Of the statues were bad for downtown Boston and wrong some monuments need to come down verdict should be at. … Confederate statues down Confederate monuments in public areas in Statuary Hall any...

Skinny Tan Chocolate Whip, Febreze Fresh Cut Pine Spray, Charles Irwin Lyrics, Ntr Hits And Flops Imdb, Who Is The First Prime Minister Of Jamaica,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *